Monday, April 12, 2010

GR8 2B 33!

My incredible husband just celebrated his 33rd birthday. He is REALLY into collecting and entering My Coke Rewards points. So my little girl had a plan, she wanted to make her daddy's birthday theme using powerade caps. She is SO cute and VERY creative. She gathered some powerade caps and we made a little box for them. (We used tags bags & boxes cricut cartridge for the box and the tag, Sans serif is for the font which we welded using the Gypsy, the circle caps on the sides were cut from a a blackout tag from tags bags and boxes too). According to my dd the sides of the box had to have 'caps' with codes on them, this evolved into the theme for my dh's birthday GR82B33.


Here is the card my daughter made for her daddy (notice the black cap & code):




Here is the birthday card and cake I made him (the card is SUPER simple and the cake would have been better if we would have remembered that we were out of ingredients for the frosting. Oh well, we had fun making it and he enjoyed it too and I guess that is what matters most). We used Don Juan for the font (I don't have the Cricut Create machine that Don Juan comes with but I was able to get it with reward points from Cricut rewards). It is a fun cartridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

>