Wednesday, September 8, 2010

PKS 36 - Rainy Day

Time for another Peachy Keen Stamps challenge. This is a sketch and color challenge (melon, daffodil & cobalt). I tried to think of things that might naturally be these colors and this is what I came up with. You can always click on the picture if there are certain details you would like to see better.


Well this is my cute little ducky girl in her rain boots and splashing in a rain puddle. The scallops are the storm clouds. I chalked them with a gray edge (it doesn't show up very well in the picture). The blue banner brings a little sunshine. Thanks for looking. I had a lot of fun with this and I really like how it turned out. Below is the sketch for this challenge. You should come and join in the fun. Click the link at the top of the page if you would like to play along.


Recipe:
Create a Critter
Pooh and Friends
Plantin Schoolbook
Coredinations Cardstock
Versamarker
White Gelly Roll
Black Zig Writer
Chalks

11 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this card! You are so talented. I love the colors and that duck is the cutest thing ever! Very nice, Glora! Good luck with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glora this is the cutest darn card! I love what you came up with!! Adorable!!! Good luck to you with the PKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Glora! I love what you did for the challenge. The duck is adorable! TFS!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the little ducks and chicks in this challenge! You're right, the colors look great with them! Everything is just darling!! Thanks so much for joining us again at PKS! Good luck! :) ~ Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ducky is so cute, great take on the challenge.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rocked this color challenge! The colors were spot on in this adorable card!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Peachy Keen stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job on this challenge! Thank you for sharing!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. omgosh Gloria, your card is the absolute cutest! That little duck is adorable with the raindrops and the little bow!! Good luck with the PKS challenge!!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable!!! I love the duckie with the rain drops:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOLY MOLY THIS IS CUTE!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! thanks so much for playing along with us at PEachyKeen!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

>