Sunday, September 5, 2010

Princess Card and Other Fun Stuff

My little great-niece had a birthday this past week. Last time she was up to visit she told me Cinderella was her favorite princess. She LOVES to play dress up so I decided I would make the card as her dressed up in a Cinderella-ish dress.


I used my Once Upon a Princess cartridge for the Princess, dress, wand and crown. I just mixed and matched the items from different outfits using my hide contour feature on the Gypsy. I LOVE that feature. I don't have the Princess face stamps from Peachy Keen, but I noticed that their Critter Faces, which I do have, had a cute face that would work nicely. I like how it came out. The doll was cut at 4" and the Critter Faces are the medium sized ones. This awesome glitter paper is Coredination Couture Cardstock. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that stuff. And the stamp is by Hero Arts.

Yesterday was a LUCKY day for me. I won two different items from some amazing papercrafers. First of all I won the My Pink Stamper Family and Friends Stamps from Pam at Simply Pam's she was celebrating that she had over 250 fans with this awesome giveaway! Congratulations again Pam.


Aren't those CUTE? I can see myself using them a lot.

 And then shortly after that I found out that I won the Halloween Stickle set from Kimberly at My Craft Spot. She is celebrating her new online store and did this giveaway to celebrate. Congratulations on your store Kimberly. These should come in handy for some fun Halloween projects.

Thanks so much to both of you!!!

8 comments:

  1. WOOHOO. That is so awesome. I cant wait to see what you make with both of those!!!!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention how much I love that princess lol. She is beautiful I'm sure your niece loved her.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. You have a good eye for color coordination! I can't believe that face is from a critter set, so cute..good thinking.
    TFS.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is super cute... your niece will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, today is your lucky day, too!! LOL! You just won Happy Hauntings and my one of my new stamp sets called Spooky Puns over at www.mypinkstamper.com! If you can send your mailing info to mypinkstamper@gmail.com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One more thing lol you won the cricut cartridge happy haunting at my pink stamper. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your all wins! You should buy a lottery ticket since you're on a roll. Have fun with all your new crafting toys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. See... good things happen as soon as you got yourself a winkie blinkie.

    ReplyDelete

>