Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Pencil Holder

I recycled a soup can to make a pencil holder for my daughter's colored pencils. I have a Pampered Chef smooth edge can opener that makes it easy to re use old cans and make them into other useful items. I like it because the edges come out smooth instead of sharp or jagged. Who knew that a kitchen utensil could make such a fun crafting and organizational help. I am submitting this container in the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #38. The challenge was to make something other than a card with a fall theme. The PKS face stamps make these Create a Critter leaves so much cuter. I love my face stamps.


I used Peachy Keen Stamps Basic Paperdoll Face parts and Funshine Face Parts.

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute project! Those adorable peachy keen smiling faces make me smile too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous idea, Glora! Great job with this challenge, and what a wonderful decorator piece for your craft room!! So happy you could join us at PKS!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Glora,
    Great idea for the PKS challenge! Your pencil holder is adorable and I love the orange ribbon!
    Have a great day!
    :) Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glora,

    What a neat idea!!! It's amazing to think of the items we can alter using the techniques we use on our cards & scrapbook pages!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

>