Friday, October 8, 2010

Halloween Tags

I am going to the SLC Swarm tomorrow and they are doing some swaps. One of the swaps is a Halloween tag swap. I had a few different ideas and made six of each and then I ended up choosing my favorite and made an extra 10.

This idea was a pretty traditional tag with a cute bat shape at the bottom and the sentiment bats about you! This one turned out to be my favorite. The bat is from Paper Doll Dress Up. I couldn't decide which way I liked the ribbon best so there are some of each.


One idea was a simple jack-o-lantern tag. The treat pail is from Happy Haunting and I hid it's face and replaced it with a jack-o-lantern face from Everyday Paper Dolls. Then I stamped a Happy Halloween sentiment on the back. I tried adding ribbon and didn't like it, so this is how it ended up.


The next tag was an idea I had about a full moon with the silhouette of a witch flying by. I liked the idea, but since making it have seen several others with the same idea and theirs looked a lot cuter. The witch is from Happy Haunting.


Sending batty hugs your way and best witches for a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you made a lot! The Bat one is my fave too. Great job, I love all of them.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all soo cute. But the bat one is my favorite too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bats are my favorite.

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glora,

    They are all super cute, but I like the bat with the untied ribbon the best!!! :)

    How was the Swarm?! I would love to see the projects/things you got in the swaps!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

>