Monday, March 14, 2011

Beautiful Background Stamps

Hi, I just had to share my most recent crafty purchase. Market Street Stamps has some beautiful 4.25" x 5.5" stamps (full A2 size). They are 25% off until Wednesday. I've been eyeing them up for a while and just couldn't pass up this awesome sale. Here are the three I decided to start out with, but go and check them all out by clicking HERE. You can also click on the images below to go to each of these stamps.

Hearts a Plenty

Vintage Wallpaper

Perfectly Pretty Grid

Aren't these beautiful? I can't wait to use them. HUGS!


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you make with them!! :)
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Glora!

    I wish I had time to check your blog more often! That would have been the perfect time to buy with the sale...if it's not too much trouble, please email me when they have another one!

    Thanks so much,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

>