Friday, March 18, 2011

St Patrick's Day Goody Bags

I should have posted these yesterday, but the day kind of got away from me. Here are my two simple St. Patty's Day goody bags.

I used Emma's awesome I Believe in Leprechauns stamp sets on both of these.


Items Used:

Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge
Once Upon a Princess Cricut cartridge
My Creative Time stamps - I Believe in Leprechauns
Core'dinations cardstock
Sakura White Gellyroll pen
Black Bic marker
Ziplock snack bags
Andes Mints
Chocolate coins

13 comments:

  1. Very cute goodie bags! :) I'm sure the kids loved them.

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still here! These are cute too! I love the idea with the gold for the rainbow and the mints are perfect for ST. Patty's Day... my son and husband would love to have these mints! They are their favorite!
    tfs
    Officially leaving... gonna be late picking up my son because I stopped over...oops! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are Adorable I love you projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got a sudden urge for chocolate...
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, Super cute!!! Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Glora! I'm going to have to use this idea for my class for next year's St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your goody bags are sooooo cute!!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glora your goody bags are so cute!! I love each and every one of them!! I love Andes Mints. I just made a cake for my niece today that takes like one. So yummy!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful treat bag ideas, Glora! You always have the most creative things to share! I LOVE the colors on the rainbow bag. Thanks for sharing!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty! i really like the size of these bags you used, it allows more space for creativity!

    ReplyDelete

>