Monday, May 2, 2011

Friends Forever

Wow, what a busy day. And I've still got a million things to do so I'm going to get this posted before I forget and miss the deadline. I've been working on tons of Teacher Appreciation projects. But it might take me a few days to get them posted.

Anyway, Market Street Stamps Blog had their very first sketch challenge. I just had to join in the fun.



If you get time today you should totally join in the fun and there is a great prize for a random winner too!

Did I mention that I had the best birthday presents (winnings) from Market Street Stamps last week. I won their referral contest and received the entire April stamp release. Thanks so much for those who ordered stamps and told them that I sent you. I was also super happy to find out that I was a Cream of the Crop at Market Street Stamps for April! WOOT! There are lots of fun opportunities and some beautiful stamps over at Market Street Stamps. If you haven't already you should check them out.

Alright, that's it. I hope you have a great day! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

*Market Street Stamps - BFFs
*Market Street Stamps - Hearts a Plenty
*Watercolor pencils
*Watermark Ink
*Brown Zig Marker

12 comments:

  1. I love this card! You have such great ideas. And that heart background is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww a very cute card, congratulation on staying on Emma design team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria - I love how you used the MSS - very cute indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Glora! Glad you joined us again for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable Glora!! Love the Hearts a Plenty with the sweet tamales!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, how cute! Congratulations on your winnings, and all of your superlatives from Market Street Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glora, this card is just ADORABLE! I LOVE the colors and your coloring! I couldn't resist...placed another order yesterday! Between you, Janice and Angelica I fell off the scrapdiet AGAIN!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim is so funny! She is sweet like you and leaves such nice comments too! I love the way you used these two sets! So CUTE!! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so cute! Congratulations on winning all the new stamps. That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card. OMG Glora you have been busy. I can't keep up with all your post. I love those two little stamps they just look so happy together. The background stamp is perfect for this card too. That is one of my fav Market Street Stamps, now I just have to use it.:)

    ReplyDelete

>