Thursday, June 9, 2011

PKS - Lady Bug Thank You!

Today, I have my card for the Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge #53. This challenge had an adorable sketch and a little twist to the challenge. We had to use some sort of a sponging techinque. I had a lot of fun with this challenge. I used the sponging technique on both the red dot background and the red part of the lady bug. Then I used a sponge and some ink to ink around the edges of the gray pieces.


This sketch was too cute. I'm certain I will be using it again. The cute lady bug and the thank you come on the same set Peachy Keen stamp set. They are called Lady Bug Thank You. The cute dotted background is one of my favorite background stamps by Market Street Stamps called Loopy Loo Polkas.

Items Used:

*Mini Monograms Cricut cartridge
*Market Street Stamps - Loopy Loo Polkas
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Lady Bug Thank You
*Stampendous - flourish stamp
*Sakura White Gellyroll pen
*Chalks
*Ink pads for inking
*Sponges

12 comments:

  1. This ladybug card is pretty darn awesome!! :) I love the squigglies!! :) Great job, as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glora this is so cute. I love the little lady bug. That background stamp is perfect.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glora, this is precious! Your sponging is awesome, it really adds a lot, and that ladybug is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! One of my fave stamps. :) (He looks like he's farting, Glora. HAHAHAH!!!!!)

    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute,cute,cute!!! I love ladybugs...
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable. I love what you have done with the sketch. I LOVE LOVE that background stamp. Great job as always Glora!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Glora,SUPER take on the sketch!I LOVE your little ladybug and your colors,Super paper too!Have a wonderful weekend my friend!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glora,
    Oh this is just ADORABLE! I have that stamp too but still practicing coloring! The colors are really cool together... great look! I LOVE that background stamp too..hmmm enabler! Lol. As always LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always Glora, your card is perfect! I love all the background stamps by Angelica and that ladybug is adorable. Thanks for playing, again! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, Glora! I have that little ladybug stamp, but I haven't even used it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a darling card, Glora!! It is so darling... and I LOVE your sponging!!

    ReplyDelete

>