Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vacation Countdown Chain

This is just a super quick post to show you a fun idea. Have you ever made the little countdown to Christmas chains? Well this is the same idea, it is just a countdown to vacation chain. I made this super simple because the chains were just going to be torn off and thrown away.


All I did was cut 1 1/2 inch strips of paper, I punched out some Mickey icons with my EK Success punch and I stamped the numbers on the icons with the numbers from Emma's Follow Your Dreams (graduation) stamp set. I LOVE these number stamps. They are an awesome size too. My kids were thrilled with this simple project.

I hope you will drop by tomorrow for my My Creative Time Design Team post :).

Items Used:

My Creative Time stamps - Follow Your Dreams
EK Success Mickey Icon punch
Cardstock
Paper Trimmer
Stapler 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Glora,COOL idea!Looks lake fun,This is such a wonderful and creative project,can't wait to see more!!Have a SUPER day my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does this mean we're going to Disney?!
    Very cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what a cute idea! Have fun, Glora!!!!

    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I bet your girls had fun doing that. :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Idea.. So Cute..

    hugs
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun idea and super cute. The kids would really enjoy this. I think it is great too for the little ones. You know how they have a hard time understanding time. Well this would be perfect to help them understand it better. Terrific girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea. So wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing. I bet your daughters had such a fun time counting down with it! Nice work, Mom! :)

    ReplyDelete

>