Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Banner

If you are looking for my Whimsical Wednesday - No Tricks Just Treats post scroll down or click HERE.

I had made a mini banner for summer and when I took it down my oldest started to plead with me to make a fall one. Her requirements were leaves and the word fall. I had wanted to put the word 'autumn' but she insisted fall was better so fall it is. This is also my project for the current Let's Face It Friday Challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps.

Here is the whole banner strung together with raffia. I think raffia is such a fun fall look.


This is a close up of the first girly leaf:


I inked all of the leaves and added a few doodle dots. The leaves come from the Straight From the Nest Cricut cartridge and are cut at 5". The darling face is from the Princess Face Assortment by Peachy Keen Stamps.

Here is a closeup of one of the fall letters:


The letter is cut from the Gypsy Font cartridge and is cut at 1.5" (base and shadow layers).

Here is the cute little boy leaf:


The face for this one is from the Boy Mates stamp set by Peachy Keen stamps.

Well I hope you enjoyed my little fall banner. Have a terrific night friends! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

*Straight From the Nest Cricut cartridge
*Gypsy Font Cricut cartridge
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Princess Faces
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Boy Mates
*Tim Holtz Distress Inks
*Sakura White Gellyroll Pen
*Raffia

15 comments:

  1. Way too cute! Your banner is wonderful, I especially like the girl leaf and the boy leaf. How fun.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your banner, Glora! Your detailing is perfect! Such a nice piece of Fall decor. :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute Banner Glora! Love it, and I love that your kids are so excited about it. :) Perfect for FIF.

    Love it!
    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Cute. Love this Glora.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make the cutest banners! It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute banner! I love the leaf shape and those cute PK faces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute banner,Glora!!! I love the raffia and the cute faces!! Perfect!!!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet banner, Glora! That Gypsy font is so pretty, and the rafia looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This banner is adorable Glora! Love the leafs and the cute faces you have added to them and I agree the rafia is perfect for this time of year and it looks great with your banner! Love, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable, Glora!! I love the rafia and those faces are the sweetest! I'm sure your daughter is giddy over this one! I know I am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Cute!! Love those sweet faces and the letters cut from the gypsy font.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great banner and of course you gotta love the PKS faces :) Also...how fun to have children so involved in what you create..that must be so neat/rewarding.

    hugs
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soo cute Glora!!! I haven't tried a banner yet, but it's in the to do part of my brain. :)
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW this is GORGEOUS!Great idea for a fall banner,LOVE IT!AMAZING job as always!!:)

    ReplyDelete

>