Friday, May 4, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps May Stamp Kit of the Month

Haven't you been LOVING the sneak peeks of the May Stamp Kit of the Month over on the Peachy Keen Stamps blog. This kit has got SO many awesome options. I'm just LOVING it. Summer, BBQ's, Father's Day, Mother's Day and beyond. So fun.

For my project I made a BBQ Invite. This is the front of the invite...


and here is the back of the invite...


Those cute little hamburgers and hot dogs are part of the May Stamp Kit of the Month. There is just SO much fun stuff on this set.

I also made a quick and simple Father's Day card for my Dad.


Make sure to check out the Peachy Keen Stamps blog to see some more projects showing off these awesome stamps. Hugs - Glora

10 comments:

  1. I just LOVE that pig BBQ!!! What a super cute stamp, and your dad card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE that pig BBQ it is just so CUTE. Love the invite and that father's Day Card is just perfect.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glora ~ OMG! that pig grill invite just made me laugh! It is ADORABLE! How CUTE it is! Oh ~ who ever gets the Father's Day card is definetly going to know they are special! You seriously just ROCK! Thanks for always making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards!!! The pig BBQ is so funny, perfect invite. Love the look of the Fathers Day card too. :)

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving both of these Glora!! Super cute piggy grill!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute cards! My favorite is the little pig grill!!! How fun!!! Can't wait to see the full release :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Glora..this is stinken adorable!!! I love the piggy and the cute face!
    Great Father's Day card too. Wow, your on the ball...I am just making Mother's Day cards..:)
    Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glora, these are all super adorable! I love the colors and gingham on your piggy BBQ.

    Hugs,
    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That BBQ is genius Glora!!! AWESOME, AWESOME job girl!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wanted to say CONGRATS on winning all that twine from the FB giveaway! Luck girl! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

>