Thursday, September 6, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #34 - Color Inspiration

Hi Peachy friends. Today is a new challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps. This one is a color inspiration challenge. This is the picture with the colors that we are to use.


The colors don't have to be an exact match just similar. Here is my card.


For this card I used the Mitsy Sue and Colby Cheer Up stamp set by Peachy Keen Stamps. I stamped her on gray cardstock and then I chalked her up and cut her out. I added some Stickles and Glossy Accents here and there to the image as well. The patterned paper comes from a My Minds Eye paper stack. The hemp twine comes from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique.

Make sure to stop by the Peachy Keen Challenge blog for more inspiration and so that you can join in the fun too. I can't wait to see what you make. Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

Peachy Keen Stamps - Mitsy Sue and Colby Cheer Up
My Minds Eye
Hemp Twine from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
Stickles
Glossy Accents
chalk
Sakura White Gellyroll Pen

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Glora! Great job on the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glora ~ well this is so CUTE! You TOTALLY did these colors AMAZINGLY!!! LOVE the backgorund and of course your mouse!!! I have to say I LOVE how your cropped you edges on this card then on the inner part too! GREAT job as always! Have a GREAT weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card!!! love the colors

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. It would totally help cheer me up:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L

    ReplyDelete

>