Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Holler Fun

Hi and happy Monday. I had some free time to color and thought I would do up a couple more of these Halloween Holler stamps before Halloween. All of these stamps can be purchased at Peachy Keen Stamps (I will provide the links below).

The first one is SY-911 Halloween Holler Frankenstein and I used SY-909 Halloween Holler Got Treats Scarecrow for the sentiment.


This next one is SY-908 Halloween Holler Mummy Man and I used another sentiment from off of SY-909 Halloween Holler Got Treats Scarecrow. That awesome die I stamped both sentiments off of is from My Creative Time's Just Simply Live stamp and Die set.


I colored these with my watercolor pencils. Don't forget that today is another Scrappy Monday over at My Creative Time. Make sure to stop by for lots of inspiration.


 I hope you have a wonderful Monday! Hugs- Glora


7 comments:

  1. Glora ~ OMG!! Your coloring is AMAZING!! You did such a FABULOUS job! WOW!!! Well I LOVe these PKS stamps!! LOVE the paper you used ~ of course and the tag dies with those sentiments!! Again ~ WOW , WOW WOW on your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deleted my comment....lol...cause I said copics and you used water color pencils. I do want copics...lol...but I do have prismacolor pencils and I like them a lot! They just take a while. I need to get some better quality paper as I ran out. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER SUPER job with both halloween cards Glora!they are both TOO CUTE my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turned out fantastic, Glora! Love the watercolors!a ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too Cute I love the paper you used too. Awesome coloring my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and spooky! Funny slippers! I have some blog candy come on over and enter! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete

>