Sunday, April 7, 2013

Baptism Cards

I figured these cards were good to share on a Sunday. I work with the children in my church on Sundays in what we call Primary. When these children get baptized I like to give them a special little card. 

Here is one of my simple boy ones. I used the Inspired Heart Cricut cartridge for this card. I also used the Many Greetings stamp set by My Creative Time.


And here is a simple girl one (sorry the angle isn't terrific). I took a few quick pictures before taking the card to her and this was the 'best' one. I borrowed this card's design from the beautiful baptism card that my talented sister-in-law made for my daughter's baptism.


For this card I again used the Many Greetings stamp set along with the Vintage Stitched Label Die. I used some adhesive pearls, Prima Flowers, satin ribbon and the BloomDot Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.

3 comments:

  1. Both are wonderful!!!Love that Inspired heart cart...a real religious go to!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are elegant and classy. Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete

>