Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back to School - Hand Sanitizer

It is 3D Wednesday over at My Creative Time and for my project I had decided to dress up some hand sanitizer for some back to school gifts. We all know how those little germs like to spread around a school so I got the huge (40 oz) pump hand sanitizer for my daughter's new teacher and the little 1 oz bottles for each of my girls.


For the large cover I cut the apple paper with the Stitched 3x4 Journal Die (I manipulated the cut in my Cuttlebug to make it 3x6. I used the Vintage Stitched Label Die and the Vintage Label Stamps for the kraft piece. For the white circle I used the Stitched Circle from the Scallop and Stitched Circle Die as well as the All Around Everything stamp set. I punched some holes with my hole punch and tied it off with some ribbon.

For the 1 oz bottles I used the Stitched Lollipop Holder Die with the Scallop and Stitched Circle Dies. And once again I stamped it with the All Around Everything stamp set. The apples are some buttons that I bought at Michaels and have had on hand for a while.

Make sure to check out Emma's blog to see what everyone has made! Hugs- Glora

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute and clever idea. The girls teachers are going to really love this. You did a great job and wow you really are clever how you used the die. The paper you used is so cute too. Very clever and cutsie idea. What a gr8 mom U R!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super adorable Glora! LOVE this fun and clean...LOL...back to school project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Glora! We were on the same wavelength today! We should combine your hand sanitizers with my pencils, and we'll have a packaged set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Glora! Perfect for back to school and all the germs floating around. I'm sure the teacher will appreciate your pretty bottle of hand sanitizer - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you did the ribbon on the big bottle. They are so pretty now...what a great idea.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

>