Monday, August 19, 2013

Church Music Festival Layout



Welcome to another Scrapping the Little Things at My Creative Time. I did a double page layout from my College choir days.


I used some music note washi tape and a whole bunch of My Creative Time items in addition to a couple of programs from the concert.

Here are the pages close up:


For this page I used the following My Creative time products: XL Label Die, Stitched XL Label Die, Stitched Fun Ticket Dies, Just Simply Live, and the new Type Calendar stamp set.



The My Creative Time items I used for this page are: Stitched Fun Ticket Dies, Stitched 3x4 Journal Die (I made it longer in my Cuttlebug), Things I Love, and Treasured Moments.

Make sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what everyone else made! Hugs- Glora

7 comments:

  1. Great job!! Thanks for sharing a very special part of your college days! I love how it all came together. You did a great job too with how you used all of Emma's goodies. I really got some great ideas here. Girl you are so stinkin' talented you blow my mind. Thanks for always sharing your God given talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way,to capture these special memories!! I love it,Glora!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfect! This is beautiful, Glora! I love that music note washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love how you preserved such a special time in your life! Beautiful!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! What you did with the washi tape is awesome! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful memories is what scrapping is all about I think. Always have a few memory pages for special events. Very nice job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

>