Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dance in the Rain!

Today my crafty friend Pam and I are doing our monthly cut challenge. I chose this month and it is the little rain girl from the new Create a Friend Cricut cartridge. I'm totally in love with this cartridge and hope to be using it A LOT in the future.

Here is what I did with the cut:


This is a shape card that I made on my Gypsy. The sweet sentiment is from a My Creative Time stamp set called I'm Here for You Rain or Shine. Once again I used my new favorite face set called In the Garden Face Assortment by Peachy Keen Stamps. I inked the edged and pop-dotted her up for dimension. I also added some hemp twine.

I can't wait to see what Pam did with this cut and I hope you will check it out too. Click HERE to go to Pam's blog. Hugs- Glora

6 comments:

  1. How sweet is this cutie:) I love the papers you used for her raincoat, umbrella and hat! Such an adorable face to! TFS! Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glora ~ she is so darn ADORABLE! I LOVE her matching outfit and accessories! The PERFECT paper choice and oh that face! Of course the sentiment goes AMAZINGLY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! I love this cartridge too :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed to all. This is so cute and darling. That face is precious. Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling!!!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY! This is ADORABLE! That little girl is SO cute and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

>