Tuesday, September 17, 2013

School Teacher Gift Tag

It is Tag it Tuesday at My Creative Time which was perfect because I needed to make a gift tag for a bag of supplies I was sending to school with my daughter. I had seen this darling tag that my DT sister, Katie, had made with the Stitched File Folder and Index Card Dies and wanted to make something similar for this gift. You can see Katie's darling tag HERE.


We wrote a note inside and stamped a few things on the outside. The sentiment is from Thank You Hugs stamp set and the cute pencil is from the All Around Everything Accessories stamp set. The hemp is from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique. Her shop is only going to be open a few more days and she has all remaining stock at 40% off, so hop on over quick to see what she has left.

Make sure to stop by Emma's blog to see some other fun tags. Hugs- Glora

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Perfect to go with your school supplies! Thanks for the shout out - I had to click on the link to remember what tag I had made with this die, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glora ~ Oh that is so CLEVER! LOVE the whole idea of the tag then you go and use it to send in school supplies! Not only ADORBS, CLEVER but so sweet! Not shocking to me how SWEET you are! Totally borrowing this from you and Katie! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable I love how you used that cute little die. I love too your idea of how to give a note. You are just the most clever gal ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes she did do a similar tag...how do you remember these things? Just write them down on a list? I always like to give credit but how to keep it all straight. The file does make one cute tag. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

>