Thursday, October 24, 2013

Game On Football Frame

It is time for a new Peachy Keen Challenge. This challenge is to make something 3D and that has the theme of FALL SPORTS.

My brother played lots of football and I thought this fun altered frame would be a great way to display one of his favorite football pictures.


The 'game on' sentiment and the awesome football with the stitched circle around it both come from the October 2013 SKOTM by Peachy Keen Stamps. I used a circle that I had cut out on my Cricut machine to stamp the football image on and I used a die from the Chunky Jar Accessories set by My Creative Time to stamp the sentiment on.

Simple and easy but I think he is going to love having this little visual reminder of his football days.

Make sure to stop by the Peachy Keen Challenge and join in on the fun too.

Hugs- Glora

1 comment:

  1. Oh Glora this frame turned out PERFECT too! LOVING what you are doing with frames lately! They are on of my FAVORITE things to alter! FAB job sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

>