Monday, February 24, 2014

HELLO!

I just wanted to share a quick and easy notecard that I made with some of the newest stamps by Peachy Keen Stamps.


These cute little flowers, one of the faces and the sentiment are all from PKSC-26 February 2014 Stamp Kit of the Month. The other faces are from the PK-1370 Kawaii Face Assortment. The little flag I stamped my sentiment on is from My Creative Time's Chocolate Greetings stamp and die set.

I'm linking this up to the linky party at Peachy Keen Stamps (HERE). You have until the 28th to join in the linky party using stamps from the new release. If you have some of the new stamps I hope you will join in the fun! Hugs- Glora

Here are the products I used:
PKSC-26 February 2014PK-1370 Kawaii Face Assortment

Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set

5 comments:

  1. OHMY! This is SO SUPER cute and creative Glora! Love all those adorable flowers! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super ADORABLE!!!!! Love the flowers with their cute faces!! AWESOME job!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up for the February Linky Party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word ~ I ADORE this card Glora!! Using that flower as background and those colors are so BEAUTIFUL together! So PRETTY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

>