Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

 I have been loving the Peachy Keen Challenges and couldn't wait to join in this one too. I've had my idea for a bit and have been slowly working on it as I've had time the last couple of days and I'm totally in LOVE with the end result. I hope you like it as well as I do.


Here is the photo inspiration/color palate photo:

PKC-14-02

This reminded me of a bright and beautiful baby quilt. So I went to work making a fun baby card with a quilt background and bright colors and patterns. Here is what I made:


This required lots of stamping and paper piecing but it was well worth the time. The quilt background is an A2 sized background stamp by Peachy Keen Stamps called Stitched Quilt. This cuter than cute little baby and the sentiment are from the Peachy Keen Stamp set called Hey Baby! I also used a couple of My Creative Time Dies for my card. I used the Stitched Oval for the baby to sit on and I used the Oval part of the Surprise Pop-Out Card Die for my sentiment base.


I hope you liked my card. You have until tomorrow night (Thursday the 27th) to enter the color challenge yourself (HERE). Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

PK-208 Hey Baby PK-1342 Stitched Quilt Size A2

Surprise Pop-Out Card DieStitched Oval Die

14 comments:

  1. Oh good golly - this is ADORABLE! I love your beautiful quilt and that sweet, sweet baby! This is just over-the-top cuteness Glora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! The paper piecing is flawless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babies scare me but you're looks CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! This is TOO darn cute!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, super cute card! That baby is adorable and love the quilted look!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your card Glora!!!!! Super take on the color challenge and those PK stamps are adorable!!!!
    GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely card!!! Great take on the challenge!! TFS, Gotta love PKS, they give the super cute touch to everything!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. glora, your card is just tooo sweet! love everything about it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeek! This is SOO stinkin cute Glora! Love the patchwork quilt background and those babies are some of my favorite! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glora ~ this is simply ADORABLE! I LOVE that baby and that face is ADORBS!! Then the background stamp and what you did with it ~ TOO CUTE!!! Okay using the oval die as a little rug or blanket is too CUTE too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable, Glora! Love the little rug you made for your sweet baby, and then that background is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Glora, your card is sooo STINKIN' ADORABLE!!! LOVE it, Have a SUPER week my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

>